The Finalists of the Pasta World Championship
Vittorio Beltramelli, Giorgio Nava, Sauro Scarabotta, and Yoshi Yamada
There was a lot of love for the authentic Italian of dishes put forward by the 26 chefs participating in the First World Pasta Championship. The event was held in Parma on June 15th and 16th, 2012, during the Italian Cuisine in the World Forum hosted by Academia Barilla.
At the center of the competition was pasta, celebrated for its versatility, enhanced by combinations with unusual ingredients or prepared in traditional manner. Celebrated were the talents of the I.C.M.C. certified chefs who continue to spread this dish all over the world and reinterpret it with their own hands and hearts.
The jury of the Pasta World Championship selected for the final four chefs of Italian origin or training, who now work in four different continents.
After the final, the winner of the first Pasta World Championship was crowned: Yoshi Yamada, a young chef, born in Japan, but in love with the cuisine of our country and proud of his Italian heart.
Watch the interviews with the Chefs of the PWC
- Interview with Chef Vittorio Beltramelli
- Interview with Chef Silvia Bernardini
- Interview with Chef Francesco Farris
- Interview with Chef Giorgio Nava
- Interview with Chef Sauro Scarabotta
- Interview with Chef Andrea Tumbarello
- Interview with Chef Yoshi Yamada
- Interview with Chef Lino Montaruli
- Interview with Chef Daniel Evangelista
- Interview with Chef Gabriele Paganelli
- Interview with Chef Salvatore De Vivo
- Interview with Chef Stefano Fontanesi