Balsamic Vinegars from Modena
The precious gift of time
Academia Barilla Balsamic Vinegars from Modena are all carefully selected by food experts and chefs based on blind taste tests.
Our balsamic vinegars have rich aromas and full, complex flavors. These prized characteristics of the vinegar come from the high quality of grapes during production, from the delicate pressing of the grapes, the use of fine barrique barrels and the traditional process of transferring the vinegar from one cask to another.
The main ingredient of Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena is time: still today, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar from Modena is aged slowly – from 12 to 25 years – and during this time it passes from cask to cask, absorbing the aromas of the ancient wooden barrels.
Academia Barilla Balsamic Vinegars
- How to taste Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena
- How to store and use Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena
From Academia Barilla collection of traditional italian recipes, some tasty dish with balsamic vinegar, selected by our Chefs:
- Penne with pumpkin, bacon and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Beef fillet with Balsamic vinegar
- Lamb with Artichokes
- Strawberry Mousse with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Visit our Online store to order Balsamic Vinegars from Modena.