Truffles, Barolo and Parmigiano
- Hands-on cooking course at Academia Barilla
- One-on-one visits to producers of Parmigiano Reggiano and Prosciutto di Parma
- A top-secret excursion with canine companions: truffle hunting!
- Visits and tastings at wineries in the rolling hills of Piedmont
- Experience the best dishes of both Emilia-Romagna and Piedmont
Duration: 7 days - 6 nights
Food: home-made pastries, organic breads, local meats, Piedmont’s finest cheeses, tajarin pasta with sage and butter, gnocchi al Castelmagno cheese, veal tonnata, Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma
Wine: Barolo, Prosecco, Barbaresco, Barbera, Moscato, Dolcetto
Dates: October 20 - October 26 / November 3 - November 9
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW!
ASK FOR MORE INFO if you wish to leave in a different date or there is something different you would like to visit during your tour.
This is your opportunity to get close to Italy’s artisan food producers in Piedmont and Emilia Romagna. Discover the distinctive cuisines of these two regions that boast such rich gastronomic histories.
Learn about elusive black and white truffles, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Prosciutto di Parma, and discover some of the most prestigious Italian wines through the eyes of experts.