Renaissance Cities of Italy
- A triad of regional cuisine waiting to be tasted!
- Tours of Italy’s Renaissance cities: Florence, Parma, and Venice
- Visit wine and cheese producers in the area around Florence
- Hands-on cooking class at Academia Barilla
- Enjoy seafood dishes paired with local Venetian wine
Date: All year
Duration: 9 days - 8 nights
Food: Pecorino cheese, Chianti wine, Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Prosciutto di Parma DOP, Salame di Felino, Spalla Cotta, Venetian seafood
Wine: Chianti, Venetian wines
Other traditional products: extra-virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar
Dates: September 8 - September 16 / September 24 - October 2 / December 1 - December 9
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW!
ASK FOR MORE INFO if you wish to leave in a different date or there is something different you would like to visit during your tour.
Experience this unique opportunity to visit the three Renaissance cities of Italy: Florence, Parma, and Venice.
The fusion of history, culture, food, and people in these beautiful cities will let you see why Italy is such a rich and textured country.