Pizza-Making & Beer-Tasting
- Hands-on pizza cooking class at Academia Barilla: make genuine Italian pizza!
- Visit award-winning Italian micro-breweries
- Great meals that pair traditional pizza and novel Italian artisanal beers
- Visit the medieval town of Modena and enjoy its famous aged balsamic vinegar
- One-on-one visits to see producers of Parmigiano Reggiano and Prosciutto di Parma
Date: All year
Duration: 6 days - 5 nights
Food: pizza, Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma
Beverage: Italian artisanal beer
Other traditional products: Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Dates: June 23 - June 28 / July 7 - July 12 / November 17 - November 22
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW!
ASK FOR MORE INFO if you wish to leave in a different date or there is something different you would like to visit during your tour.
Learn about the ingredients and secrets of an authentic Italian pizza and make your own. To top it off, visit two of Italy’s most highly-lauded artisan breweries and spend a day learning about and tasting beer. Discover Italian pizza, beer and Parmigiano with Academia Barilla.