The Italian Food Capital
- Hands-on cooking class at Academia Barilla: discover regional and traditional Parma cuisine
- Wine tastings in a beautiful castle
- Tour Parma: a charming city full of music, art, and great food
- One-on-one visits to producers of Parmigiano Reggiano and Prosciutto di Parma
- Extra-virgin olive oil tasting session
Date: All year
Duration: 6 days - 5 nights
Food: Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma, Salame di Felino, Spalla cotta
Wine: Fortana, Lambrusco and other regional wines
Other traditional products: Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, extra-virgin olive oil
Dates: September 29 - October 4 / October 27 - November 01 /
November 24 - November 29 / December 08 - December 13
Price: 2.000 € per person (for groups of 6 people minimum)
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW!
ASK FOR MORE INFO if you wish to leave in a different date or there is something different you would like to visit during your tour.
Parma, the Italian food capital, is a picturesque jewel of a city where history, art, and culture blend with unsurpassed wine and food traditions. The Po Valley is the preeminent food valley of Italy, with famous food specialties such as Prosciutto di Parma, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.