Great Tuscan Food & Wine
- A chance to experience two great food cultures of Italy: Parma and Tuscany!
- Hands-on cooking class in Academia Barilla
- One-on-one visits to producers of Parmigiano Reggianoand Prosciutto di Parma
- Stay in countryside villa in the heart of Tuscany
- Enjoy tastings of great Tuscan wines, visit the wineries and discover terroirs
Date: All year
Duration: 6 days - 5 nights
Food: Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma, artisanal Tuscan cheeses
Wine: tastings of great Tuscan wines and Emilia Romagna regional wines
Other traditional products: Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Accomodation: relais villa in the countryside (in Tuscany)
Dates: June 30 - July 5 / September 15 - September 20 / October 6 - October 11
Price: 3.000 € per person (for groups of 6 people minimum
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW!
ASK FOR MORE INFO if you wish to leave in a different date or there is something different you would like to visit during your tour.
Enjoy a fantastic gastronomic experience in two of the most gastronomically exciting regions of Italy: Emilia Romagna and Tuscany.
Great wines flow like water and rich, hearty dishes crowd the tables in these two Italian lands.