Food Valley Bakery Secrets
- A tour for the passionate baker with multiple cooking classes!
- Baking pie, pasta, breads, and cakes that represent regions all over Italy
- Stay in Parma: a charming city full of music, art, and great food
- Visit medieval Modena and taste aged balsamic vinegar
- Excursion to the medieval cellars where the cured meat Culatello di Zibello is aged
Date: All year
Duration: 6 days - 5 nights
Food: pie, pasta, breads, and cakes representing different regions of Italy, tortellini, ravioli, cheeses and salumi, Culatello di Zibello
Beverage: regional wines and artisanal beer
Other traditional products: Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
ASK FOR MORE INFO if you wish to leave in a different date or there is something different you would like to visit during your tour.
Discover the secrets of Italy’s flavorful, fresh breads and baked goods, making different regional products using diverse flours and special ingredients. At Academia Barilla, breathe in the heavenly smell of freshly baked bread and sweets as you learn the essential techniques and nuances behind traditional pies, pasta, breads, and cakes from Naples, Sicily, Puglia, Emilia Romagna, Lazio, and Liguria.